Malá Fatra, Terchová – Vrátna – Skicenter
Skicenter lays approximately 2km from our guest house. The road is through the whole winter kept in a good shape, there are by the ski lifts large parking place free of charge. You can see in the panorama picture the main piste Paseky with the four chair lift Doppelmayr with the capacity of 2040 persons/hour. The lower station lays in altitude of 620 and the upper one in 998 meters. There are another 3 ski lifts for beginner and professional on the slope with the capacity of 1150 persons/hour. Over the end of the 4 chair lift are further 2 ski lifts with the capacity of 1400 persons/hour. The altitude reachs from 1000 till 1200 meters. In the right picture behind the two sailplanes in the altitude from 767 till 1490 meters is the new 8 chair cabine lift, where you can get advantage from the good snow conditions till the end of march.
Further infromation comes from the entrepreneur of ski devices Omnitrade a.s., Ski Vrátna as wirtten on the www.vratna.sk
- 5 interconnected locations: Paseky, Poludňový Grúň, Príslop, Tížinka, Chleb
- snow guaranty: 120 days (season 2004/2004 lasted 127 days)
- more than 120 000 visitors during the winter season (2004/2005)
- 14 ski tows + 2 cableways (1 chair lift, 1 cabine chair lift), the total capacity in winter: 10 454 persons/hour
- new established 8 cabine chair lift to Chleb with year-long performance !!!
- 10,6 km pistes, 17 ski tracks
- 9 pistes with synthetic snow: location Poludňový Grúň, Paseky, Príslop and Tížinka
- snowboard park with synthetic snow, jumps, hurdles and bordercross track with one´s lift
- langlauf tracks – Chata Vrátna (4km), Štefanová (6km), Podždiar (8km)
- sleigh tracks – Tížinka, Pavlove lúky
- new estabilished area for small children – Tížinka
- skialpinism tracks on the ridge of Mala Fatra
- place wher many prestige and attractive sports competitions are held , such as e. g. European cup in downhill skiing, Inter Ski Kriterium, snowboard and freeride challenge